The Gallery Shop is a boutique retail experience showcasing Australian creativity and quality through the work of Gippsland artists. Whether you’re looking for a gift, a memento of your visit, or simply want to spoil yourself with a little something special, the Gallery Shop offers a variety of items ranging in price from $1 - $200. Stock is continually changing and includes:
- Carved wooden sculptures by Anthony Power
- Trinket boxes by Bruce Wearne
- Fabric art purses and pincushions by Daphne Mihan
- Book huggers by Kellie Hancock
- Prints by Daphne Mihan and Linden Dean
- Ceramics by Bev Wilkin, Beryl King and Paul Jennings
- Photography by Dianne Weir
- Silk scarves by Yvonne Renfree
- Jewellery by Virginia Linton-Smith, Helen Fitzhardinge and Jill Hermans
- Tote bags by Poppy Red Designs
Cards for all occasions. The Gallery Shop stocks a wide range of cards featuring artist prints or photographs, handcrafted embellished cards or gift tags.
Click on a thumbnail below to view a larger image.